Manager - Commercial Operations
- Panglao, PhilippinesPanglao, Central Visayas, PhilippinesPanglaoCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
This requirement is for Aboitiz InfraCapital, Inc., the infrastructure arm of Aboitiz.
The Manager - Commercial Operations is responsible for developing and driving commercial strategies to deliver revenue growth and continuous improvement in the commercial division, strategically shaping the customer proposition across the division in areas like retail, F&B, car parks, concessions, and advertising.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, develop, and manage the execution of commercial strategies and plans to deliver revenue growth and achieve overall business strategy.
- Monitor the operational performance of the Commercial department against the approved targets and KPIs; manage the implementation of corrective measures.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the Commercial department against the approved budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting on variances, and manage the implementation of corrective measures and plans.
- Lead and develop a strong commercial team ensuring right resources are in place to deliver revenue growth and commercial success.
- Manage and maintain strong business partnerships with key stakeholders of the Commercial department and contribute to instilling a culture of trust and transparency with internal stakeholders, enabling smooth and constructive business interactions.
- Drive continuous improvement in the customer experience across the entire commercial spectrum.
- Identify new opportunities and lead negotiations to deliver best possible results for the company.
- Oversee the creation of a sales strategy and plan for commercial products; ensure their subsequent successful implementation.
- Lead and direct commercial marketing operations.
- Lead the Commercial team in formulating new e-commerce and digital projects and drive to completion; evaluate the success of initiatives to ensure the improvement of future projects and programs.
- Use metrics and analysis to predict the potential resource cost, business impact, and customer reaction to proposed commercial initiative.
- Drive measurable increases in customer service and satisfaction, value for money and business efficiency.
- Must hold a Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years+ commercial experience, with a background that covers the full spectrum of large-scale commercial management
- A proven track record in delivering and executing commercial strategies across a range of activities
- Exemplary negotiation, market research, and marketing skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.