This requirement is for Aboitiz InfraCapital, Inc., the infrastructure arm of Aboitiz.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the Finance and Accounting functions and operations, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of financial and management information, and ascertaining the propriety of financial transactions in accordance with accounting standards, company policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing support to management, operations of the facilities and other departments and business units, and the controllership in the areas of financial control, financial and management reporting, general and payable accounting, payroll, and taxation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that day to day operations are properly executed
- Execute and implement new tax regulation
- Support budgeting activities
- Prepare Aboitiz InfraCapital, Inc. (AIC's) parent and consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely submission of financial reports to management by monitoring and matching accounting books with the management reports. Provide timely responses to corrections, adjustments, and outstanding items in the financial reports, if any.
- Assure management of the integrity of Balance Sheets, Statement of Cash Flows and P&L Statement by ensuring the implementation and adherence of financial reporting with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company directions.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing and recording of transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Coordinate work activities with other teams to ensure proper interface of accounting transactions
- Coordinate capital review meetings, pre-review vetting process and all aspects of formal capital appropriation request documentation
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Must hold a degree in Accountancy
- Wth at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the related function, especially in consolidation, tax, and financial statement preparation and analysis
- CPA viewed favorably
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.