Network and System Security Architect Officer/Supervisor
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The IT Network and System Security Architect is responsible for assisting in the execution of the Aboitiz Group Information and IT Security strategy through maintenance, assessment, design, implementation, and continuous improvement of existing and future security solutions to address new and emerging threats, as well as to provide value-driven services.
The successful candidate is also responsible for the maintenance and implementation of the CyberSecurity Center of Excellence across the Aboitiz group by providing governance, guidance, training, and support in accordance to company policies and procedures, and industry best practices to respond to groupwide information and IT security issues.
- Lead/support the enforcement of information and IT security policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provide support for any groupwide security-related initiatives, issues, and concerns
- Perform planning, assessment, and cost budgeting of technical security solutions
- Management of IT security solutions, controls, resources, and services
- Monitor security news bulletins and releases for newly identified threats, analyze and provide a solution.
- Perform technical vulnerability assessment; ensure and monitor the progress of remediation activities
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting for information and IT security issues and incidents.
- Responsible for alerting management team and Incident Response Team (IRT), and for providing recommendations for resolution.
- Implement improvement activities and initiatives to support efficient and effective operations, and enhance value and delivery of IT Security Services, other TechGroup Services, and Information Security Programs.
- Support Risk Management and Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning for IT Security (Groupwide and Internal).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunications), Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT Security (may include working experience as Network and System Administration), with 3 years of experience in Network and System Security Architecture and Administration
- CISSP, CEH, CISA, CompTIA Security+ Certified, or any equivalent/related security certifications are ideal
- CEH or any network security certification is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.