- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Paralegal 1 is responsible for ensuring that assigned business units in the Aboitiz Group are compliant with the requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and if applicable, Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE), and Philippine Dealing & Exchange Corp. (PDEx).
He/she is also responsible for ensuring that the corporate records of the assigned business units are updated, accessible, and accurate, and that requests of customers for the assigned business units are accurate and delivered on time.
In general, the successful candidate is responsible for ensuring that the commitments in the SLA with the business units are complied with.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure that the assigned business units in the Aboitiz Group are compliant with the filing and reportorial requirements to the SEC, PSE, and PDEx.
- Ensure that the corporate records of the assigned business units are updated, accessible, and accurate.
- Ensure that requests of customers for the assigned business units are accurate and delivered on time.
- Perform other tasks that the immediate team leader, or the AEV Corporate and Asst. Corporate Secretaries may require
- Must be a college graduate
- With at least 2-3 years of working experience in a corporation
- Experience in handling a listed company or in a law firm preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.