- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Infra Group Vice President is responsible for supporting the Infra Group Lead (non-water) in advancing Aboitiz InfraCapital’s vision and purpose of creating innovative infrastructure solutions.
The position will also actively support the planning, strategy, development, and overall management and administration of infrastructure projects and operations including, but not limited to airports, roads, railways, tollways, and other infrastructure-related projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing strategic direction and leadership, which includes long-term planning, vision, and goal-setting in all matters relating to non-water infrastructure while ensuring strong operational performance.
- Participating in the planning, concept development, project feasibility, and assessment of non-water infrastructure projects for development, acquisition, and other development approaches.
- Participating in the formulation and implementation of company business systems and architecture plans, assessing cost and feasibility of system requests, and ensuring the plan supports both strategic and near-term needs.
- Supporting the ongoing evolution of the organization to focus on execution and quality, while at the same time, consistently and predictably delivering service through standard and repeatable processes.
- Identiying synergies and best practices across and among the BUs foroptimal management of resources
- Contributing to the business’ financial and budget activities. Supporting the Infra Group Lead in the review of operational and project development budgets.
- Supporting controls systems and financial processes.
- Ensuring the implementation of risk management in all projects and initiatives including risk mitigation strategies.
- Leveraging on partnerships and different modalities and building relationships with key external stakeholders and players in the industry to determine infrastructure solutions, and expand the business.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Business, Finance, or Engineering course. A Masters in Business Administration or its equivalent is also preferred.
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience in infrastructure and PPP
- Minimum of 10 years of combined work experience in managerial and executive capacities
- Project track record (domestic or abroad)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.