- Makati, Philippines10th Floor, Allied Bank Center, 6754 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The world’s #1 international premium beer company wants you!
Are you up to the challenge?
AB HEINEKEN Philippines is a local growing company built from international strong roots and as we're striving in the start-up setting, we're looking for people with the courage to break new ground and help that company build and fortify its foundations in Human Resources.
As a Communications intern under Human Resources, you will be contributing to the efforts of our HR team to visualize and bring life and excitement to the company communications targeted to its employees and possible external stakeholders.
To give you a snapshot of the work ahead, you will be tasked to bring creativity to once paper-bound announcements and instructions, and make it interactive to generate interest and employee participation. May it be in the form of a poster, infographic, or video, you will be given the chance to experiment and unleash your creativity in the hopes of crafting a better story for our employees.
- Must be an undergraduate student willing to learn for at least 2 months
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in crafting online and offline communication materials
- Video editing skills is a plus!
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6754 Ayala Avenue, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.