The world’s #1 international premium beer company wants you!
Are you up to the challenge?
AB HEINEKEN Philippines is a local growing company built from international strong roots and as we're striving in the start-up setting, we're looking for people with the courage to break new ground and help that company build and fortify its foundations in Finance.
As a Finance intern in our ABHP Cabuyao Brewery, you will be contributing in the efforts of our Accounts Payable team in their database and information reorganization and optimization for the span of at least two (2) months. In this stint, you will also take charge in finance documentation and crosschecking of accounts to ensure informational accuracy across various accounts.
- Penultimate or graduating students majoring in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any related courses
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn and be trained on the functional areas of Finance
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced learning environment
- Willing to work in Cabuyao, Laguna
Perks and Benefits
Internship with Allowance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.