Total Productivity Management Coordinator
- Muang Kasi, LaosNo. 160A, Unit 16, Ban Mixay, 6754 Ayala Avenue, Muang Kasi, Vientiane, LaosMuang KasiVientianeLaos
- Full time
- Develop and create conditions (to be provided by the management) for execution of the overall Total Productivity Management (TPM) project plan such as: time, budget, FTE’s, attention, communication.
- Develop Total Productivity Management (TPM) training plan for the brewery.
- Organize and execute training for team leaders and operators in production, based on need analysis.
- Control & manage the Total Productivity Management implementation budget.
- Plan, do, check, evaluate and develop the training administration on approval of brewery manager in cooperation with all Technical section heads.
- Organize and execute audits on implementation of all Total Productivity Management pillars, including audit reporting.
- Collect and analysis data in order to present results, Monthly One Page Report (OPR), to Supply Chain Manager & Regional TPM Manager.
- University graduate or Food Processing or Engineering background with 3-4 years experience equivalent
- Possess 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Lao
- Computer literacy (Excel, word, power point etc)
- Analytical interpretative and/or constructive thinking and a significant degree of evaluative judgment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.