Supply Chain Business Controller
- Muang Thoulakhom, LaosNo. 160A, Unit 16, Ban Mixay,, 6754 Ayala Avenue, Muang Thoulakhom, Vientiane, LaosMuang ThoulakhomVientianeLaos
- Full time
Part of the Finance Leadership Team the Supply Chain Controller partners the Supply Chain Management Team to support delivery of financial and non-financial targets within an effective and robust financial control environment.
The role aims to create E2E reporting which fosters formulation and execution of business strategy to help identify and mitigate risks.
- Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative performance of Supply Chain, communicating this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting.
- Proactively work with the Supply Chain Management Team to identify, analyze and exploit business opportunities, intervene on fundamental issues and provide financial leadership on strategic projects.
- Support the business planning cycle of Supply Chain within the OpCo for the 3-year Strategic Plan, the Annual Plan and Latest Estimates including providing relevant challenge to the Supply Chain Management Team.
- With a focus on the future, provide advice, guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making in Supply Chain.
- Developing business cases including scenario modeling
- Creating cost and efficiency analysis
- Leading analysis to provide the financial impact of Supply Chain
- Leading ad hoc analysis
- Involvement in the S&OP process to secure a cross-functional Supply Chain perspective and alignment with Latest Estimates.
- Establish and implement policies and processes within the Supply Chain Function to ensure the integrity of accounting records and financial information.
- Professionally Qualified Accountant Graduate University/MBA
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the area of Controlling.
- Experience in leading change.
- Challenging approach.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels.
- Skills and preparation of good business cases.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.