- Own, manage, grow relations with exchange partners, publishers, and attribution partners
- Work closely with product and engineering team to integrate new exchanges and develop a partnership with current partners
- Create and analyze reports from external and internal tools to monitor performance
- Develop strategies for growing the business and recommend productization solutions
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Has online/ mobile advertising experience – understands the different needs of both Buyers and Sellers
- Has Business Development and/or Partner-Management experience.
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with a high level of initiative, ownership, and urgency.
- Willingness to learn from global team members at all levels.
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills. Comfortable with handling ambiguity and collaborating across different functional teams and departments.
- SQL or technical background a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.