Sales & Marketing Associate
- Mandaluyong, Philippines2/F, 724 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for endorsing the products and services to prospective clients as detailed below:
- Do telemarketing to offer company services, product or module to prospect clients;
- Attend queries of prospect clients and classify their needs;
- Provide and discuss details on existing products & auxiliary services such as (myHR, Mypayroll, Epayroll, Time Sentinel, etc.);
- Discuss Payment terms and Price List when needed;
- Responsible in coordinating and scheduling the product demonstration to prospect clients as detailed below;
- Coordinate with prospect client and internal resources for product demo calendar schedules.
- Prepare the sales materials and presentations needed and assist during the product demo.
- Prepare and process pre-sales documents as detailed below:
- Prepare proposal letter/quotation and contract for new accounts and mini projects.
- Route the documents for signing.
- Follow up document confirmations and signatures.
- Assist admin personnel in preparing any accounting and billing documents such as fully signed customer information sheet, service activation Form and project cost summary.
- Assist Project Manager on updating and monitoring project documents such as standard checklist-new accounts, Standard Checklist-mini projects, Project List and Project timetable.
- Attend to an internal or external meeting when needed.
- Schedule a weekly meeting with Project Manager/CEO and submit sales-related reports for planning/strategy purposes.
- Provide list of prospect client for product demo, list for creation of proposals, list of pending proposal confirmation etc. Report issues/roadblocks being identified during product demo/client call coordination.
- The position requires a graduate of any four (4) year course in Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent;
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level;
- Previous experience or any related jobs is an advantage;
- Sales aptitude traits including initiative and motivation;
- Work style traits such as drive and energy, persistence, planning and competitiveness;
- Interpersonal skills including sociability, confidence and insight;
- Adaptability traits;
- Prospecting and Negotiation Skills, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, and Customer Service;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.