- Mandaluyong, Philippines2/F, 724 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Shall be responsible for performing technical responsibilities as detailed below:
- Assisting with other administrative tasks.
- To assist with any other duties as reasonably requested by the Operations.
- Assist different team within the company.
- Processing of payroll of different clients.
- Manage assigned administrative duties and follow projects through to their completion.
- Versatile and well organized with deep knowledge of making administrative and procedural decisions, with the aim of running an infallible office system.
- Swift in managing administrative duties in a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacious and resourceful with a great talent for blending creativity and administrative abilities to achieve outstanding results.
- A bachelor’s degree in any computer science or a related field
- Willing to and can work well both as an individual and as a team member
- WorkForce Software EmpCenter Time and Attendance
- Database Software
- Document management system software
- HRIS software
- Technical Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Good work ethics
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.