Software Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines724 Shaw Boulevard , Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Shall be responsible in performing technical responsibilities as detailed below:
- Document Client Requirements based on the information gathered.
- Analyze the given requirements and identify scenarios that may affect the system behavior.
- Create timetable for the assigned Project in coordination with Tech Leads.
- Responsible in completing signatories of Software Requirements Specification on time.
- Conduct Requirement Reviews with the Project Team to ensure that every member understands the requirements.
- Present and discuss with the Project Team the timetable to make every member aware of their deadlines.
- Attend to all questions of any project team member related to requirements.
- Document existing system features, procedures, and other system related information.
- Implement Standards set for the company, particularly in conducting requirements gathering and testing Execution.
- Review, check, and approve Test Reports of the QA Team Members to ensure that they follow the standards in preparing test reports.
- Monitor Bug Reporting and status. Coordinate with the Project Team to ensure Bug Report Status is updated.
- Monitor status of the assigned Project and make sure timetable set is being followed.
- Prepare weekly Number Reports of the Project Team.
- Python frameworks Django and/or Flask, HTML5, JS Framework/platforms (AngularJS, node.js, meteor.js)
- Mobile app development experience (andoid and iOS app developement) is a plus
- Has experience working as part of Scrum team
- Strong foundation in computer science, software design, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Writes well-structured and clean code
- Can easily adapt to new technologies, frameworks, and tools
- Can easily adapt to different software development methodologies
- Has good analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to and can work well both as an individual and as a team member
- Good work ethics
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Visual Basic
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.