You carry the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Most of the time, this involves multiple projects running at the same time.
You must have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
Key is the recognition that risk directly impacts the likelihood of success and that this risk must be both formally and informally measured throughout the lifetime of a project.
A project manager is a person who is responsible for making decisions, both large and small. The project manager should make sure they control risk and minimise uncertainty. Every decision the project manager makes must directly benefit their project.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time and Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Controlling Quality
We provide a single product to the Philippine market.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Minimum 5 years experience managing software projects;
- Experience with HCM systems;
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans