- Manila, Philippines
- 40,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Coordinate payroll calendar with clients and team members.
- Conduct regular post mortem of payroll activities with clients and team members.
- Identify actionable service improvements in processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Develop and motivate team members.
- Conduct root cause analysis of customer service issues.
- Implement controls and quality assurance processes
- Conduct regular client visits.
- Candidate must have prior work experience managing a team of 8 to 12 payroll processors for a payroll outsourcing company
- Candidate must be a gradute of an Accountancy, Audit, or IT course.
- Candidate must have outstanding English communciations skills.
- Candidate must have excellent time management and planning skills.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years of work experience in payroll processing.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Internal Auditing
- Information Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.