Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Quality Auditing Senior Analysts who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Acts as a liaison between all Quality towers and stakeholders (Operations and clients)
- Review, validate and ensure timely delivery and accuracy of reports prepared by Quality Analysts
- Responsible for developing and ensuring integrity and consistency of set Quality processes/procedures applicable to the accounts being handled.
- Responsible for leading and championing quality deliverables and initiatives.
- Creates and reviews Audit capacity plan for all deals supported to ensure that each team is working within the agreed recovery. Ensure balance and equal distribution of evaluation targets to his / her staff
- Manage internal and external audit with processes and controls in place.
- Conduct monthly coaching and performance feedback to their direct reports
- Manages 1 to 2 deals or accounts
What are we looking for?
- Open to college graduates and college undergraduates with relevant work experience
- With at least 3 years relevant work experience in Quality Auditing/Quality Assurance
- With at least 1 year supervisory experience
- Must demonstrate sound arithmetic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and support Operational requirements and objectives.
- Ability to adapt to workload and multitask with attention to detail in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent people and client management skills
- Has working knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma Principles
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu