Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for PH Registered Nurse Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Support client providers/physicians new to system/technology as needed and requested by client.
- Assess and score chart/medical summary documentation to ensure documentation is accurate and completed in accordance with client guidelines, templates, and quality standards.
- Analyze medical summary documentation and provider feedback trends, categorize opportunities, and provide recommendations to address trends/improve performance.
- Supports service delivery management with facilitating team and individual performance coaching.
- Provide quality feedback to client on utilized platforms, guidelines/workflows, and medical specialty templates when requested.
- Complete required clinical education hours needed to maintain active licensure/certification.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Must have an active, unrestricted Philippine (PH) registered nurse license
- Must have at least three (3) months of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.