Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for PH Registered Nurse Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Provide documentation coverage for assigned healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio records of patient clinic visits/encounters using AI technology and support tools to summarize medical facts, findings and prescribed treatment plan into a professional clinical report/provider note format. Clinical reports/provider notes include but are not limited to history of present illness, physical exam, results, assessment, and plan.
- Navigate client electronic health record (EHR) to enter clinical reports and data directly into client’s EHR.
- Document clinical reports and data into EHR in adherence with client’s guidelines, workflows and note templates.
- Complete required clinical education hours needed to maintain active licensure/certification.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Holds an active, unrestricted Philippine registered nurse license
- Must have at least three (3) months of prior working experience as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.