Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Associates (Project Employee) who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Receives inbound calls to provide customer service support to policy holders, agents, 3rd party callers and new customers
- Provide an appropriate solution to resolve issues
- Provide post-purchase order support and order modifications for requests.
- Remotely assist and setup purchased devices
- Support member inquiries related to Order or Returns, Exchanges, Warranties, and price match policies.
- Perform activation assistance, cancellation, enrolment, marketing options, merge-match, password reset, profile updates, forgot card, certificate management, point management, offers and articulate member benefits
- Covers all products including Desktop support
- Voice Support
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates with relevant work experience
- With minimum 6 months Customer Service Experience in Tech Support, Retail, Sales or any related industry on a Voice Account
- Good verbal and written communications skills. Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Amenable to Project Employment
- Amenable to 100% Onsite in Cebu with rotating schedule (predominantly Night shift)
- Amenable to work on weekends and/or holidays
- Windows and Mac troubleshooting skill is preferred