- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developers implement and extend applications to meet the requirements of the business.
- Candidates provide fully realized solutions by using standardized application coding patterns, extensible features, and external integrations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Systems or other related courses.
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply as long as you have completed 4 yrs total of combo profile (e.g. 2 yrs academic + 2 yrs work experience)
- Developer should have excellent understanding of MS D365 Finance and Operations architecture and experienced in using Developer tools, can manage source code and artifacts, can customize D365FO by using Visual Studio and has background on systems implementations by using LifeCycle Services.
- Candidate must also be able to determine required application stack components and server architecture.
- D365FO Developer should be able to handle simple to complex development on forms, extended tables, EDT, classes and extended AOT elements.
- Uses X++ and object oriented code and knows how to extend D365FO functionality as well as perform unit testing.
- Skills and experience on Data migration, Integration, reporting, Security and performance are nice to have skill sets.
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.