Application Reminder: We appreciate your interest in applying with Accenture. As you go along the recruitment process, we require everyone to complete their Workday profile via our career site (Workday) accessible after you click the ‘Apply Now’ button or to be sent via SMS. Make sure to accomplish all the required information within 24 hours for us to process your application.
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Proposal Management Senior Analyst who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- Support fellow proposal managers on medium-to-large sales opportunities.
- Create RFx response outline/tracker to track requirements and team progress.
- Conduct research and work closely with SMEs, Research and Content Management teams to source proposal content.
- Develop understanding of Accenture’s business structure, practices and offerings to inform RFP responses.
- Work closely with Graphic Designers to develop proposal template and ensure final response is formatted.
- Work with Proposal Manager to ensure responses convey win themes, and address buyer values and requirements.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Work-life Balance
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 3 years work experience in writing related to proposal development and sales; business or creative writing experience is also acceptable
- Familiar with pre-sales and sales
- With supervisory experience
- Competent with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Open to any/all industries
- Understanding of the RFx lifecycle in the IT industry is a plus
- Proposal Writing