- Be part of a design team and responsible for processing high volume of work related to initial form design according to guidelines and/or textual changes
- Review requirement specifications & configurations to identify gaps and discrepancies; ensure that technical requirements of the system are addressed to successfully process documents.
- Perform testing, conduct root cause analysis of test defects, implement fixes, conduct test scenarios walkthrough with Source IT teams
- Produce production handover documents, participate in post-production verification checks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent requirement with industry experience.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager – Design/Development of Adaptive and XDP/PDF forms.
- Experience in Adobe Pro/Adobe LiveCycle or AEM Designer, Scripting Knowledge (Java Script) and knowledge of XML, XSD and Soap UI.
- Experience in version control tools - GitLab, Knowledge on GitLab CICD
- Typographic/graphic knowledge/UX designing skills is an advantage
- Experience in working with tools – Confluence, SharePoint, JIRA, GSNOW.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies, SDLC.
- Able to meet deadlines while working independently within given instructions
- Able to perform under time pressure and high workload
- Well organized, with a sense of how to prioritize and shape efficient processes
- Client-focused and problem-solver (Nice-to-Have Skills).
- Very good English language skills is a must, German and Mandarin desirable, any other language is an advantage.
- Able to communicate with various team across the globe.
- Able to quickly grasp new concepts.
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.