- Demonstrated ability to understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical designs and translate these documents into working code.
- Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code on the SAP Commerce platform
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris
- Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc
- Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes
- Develop and deploy simple custom CMS components
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards
- Knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint.
- With at least 1-2 years of Hybris development experience
- Hybris with work experience on WCMS, Commerce, Checkout and Cart, Order Management, User Groups, Product and Catalog management, internationalization, BB,BC, Promotions, scenarios, CSC, Cron Jobs, Impexes etc
- Solid understanding of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) architecture. - Solid understanding of both Object-Oriented concepts and the MVC paradigm.
- Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required Servlets, JSP, Struts, Spring MVC, MsSQl, JQuery, Java/J2EE
- Good communication and team handling skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
- SAP hybris developer certification is a plus
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.