- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities to the scrum team and stakeholders in the project
- Backlog management as day-to-day responsibility such as planning, prioritizing, ensures user stories are up-to-date and terms of scope and content, and aims to maximize value that are aligned with product strategy
- Coordinates closely with our clients and stakeholders from both requirement and team's delivery progress perspective
- Actively drives iteration planning, release planning, and backlog refinement
- Provides an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other related fields.
- Performs the role (as mentioned above) of a Product Owner for at least 1 to 2 years
- End-to-end completion of 1-2 projects
- Attended and completed any agile foundational trainings
Bonus points if you have:
- Completed any Product Owner training or equivalent
- Any of the following certifications: PSPO 1 (Scrum.org), SAFe Certification, CSM (ScrumAlliance), or equivalent
- An active member of any agile community of practice
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.