- Perform ETL data migration from extracting from various sources then transforming data obtained to a specified format/calculation and finally loading this to its target destination.
- Deliver ETL package solutions from design to deployment phases.
- Deliver data migration solution using an ETL tool (e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi)
- Fix defects raised during testing or update mapping/code due to a change request.
- Apply the proper data modeling concepts and industry best practices to ETL solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Experience with the design, build, and test of medium to large scale ETL solutions integrating multiple source and target systems.
- Experience developing using ETL tool (Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Datastage, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS, Oracle Data integrator, SSIS, NiFi)
- Experience applying data modeling and data warehousing techniques.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements then formulate technical solution via the specified ETL environment.
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution.
- Able to articulate with counterparts ETL tasks, issues and ideas
Good to Have:
- Experience in data migration projects using continuous integration/continuous delivery techniques.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL including query tuning.
- Experience using enterprise applications tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Jenkins, QuerySurge, Informatica DVO, Version control tool(ex. GIT)
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.