Project Management Associate | Cebu
- Cebu City, Philippines16th Floor, Barangka Ilaya, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Project Management Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will provide general engagement administration and support for Finance/RMT/CDP support activities.
- You will initiate resource management, typically involving execution of standard and project specific roll in and roll off processes, as well as, supporting the demand management process.
- You will work effectively in a team and helps his/her team lead in distributing and managing delivery of tasks and output performed by or with other members of the project(s).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder (preferably Commerce, Accounting-related or Business-related courses)
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Project Management, Project Coordination, Project Handling, and/or Project Planning in any industry
- Excellent judgement and negotiation abilities to deal with project and customer change requests
- Amenable to travel in different Accenture locations as needed by the project
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with reporting tools like MS Power BI, MS Power Automate, MS Access, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, Macro and VBA
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ebloc2, W Geonzon St., Cebu I.T. Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Information Technology / IT
- 100 openings
About Accenture Philippines
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.