Financial and Accounting Manager | Night Shift | Eastwood
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
The Client Financial Management Manager will partner with the engagement executives to support delivery of the Accenture and the client’s business case, ensure compliance to regulatory and organization principles and to perform financial and contract management functions. S/He will direct financial management processes and reports, trend and variance analysis, establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics. S/He will act as the finance single point of contact for engagement executives and manage a team of professionals both onsite and offsite.
- Act as the business advisor to the account executive team and look to drive profitability improvements across the account.
- Oversee the annual/ mid-year client planning process
- Collaborate with client and engagement partners executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of the account financial position.
- Drive efficient business process across the account-Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support; Coordinate with related teams as Contract Management, Commercial Directors, Legals, etc.
- Drive accuracy and rigor across the forecasting process-Educate account teams with forecasting best practices and Implement / lead processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of financials. Ensure business runners are aware of deals risks avoiding financial surprises.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records-Develop and analyze KPIs and engagement metrics; ensure compliance with all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements; Understand, explain, and resolve major discrepancies that occur on the financial records.
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture, serving as a leader in the CFM organization: Value Creator, People Developer & Business Operator.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance and other relevant fields
- Must have atleast 8 years Finance and Accounting experience with 5 years managerial experience
- Has experience in Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Has experience in Management Control, Financial Reporting and Analysis
- SAP working knowledge
- FPA experience is a plus
- MBA/MS in Finance is a plus
- Willing to be assigned in Eastwood, Quezon City
- Amenable to a Nightshift schedule, 9PM – 6AM
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment*
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits*
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Analyzing Data
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.