Sr. Revenue Accountant
- Quezon City, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We’re looking for a Sr. Revenue Accountant, what does it take to become one?
Think of yourself as the person who is responsible for the activities assigned by the Finance and Accounting Lead and performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
As a Sr. Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible in the tasks below:
- to support the end-to-end revenue and fixed asset accounting processes, period-end close and reporting activities of client's reporting entity.
o Perform monthly revenue accounting close in Revpro
o Analyze, research and prepare monthly & quarterly variance analysis to management
o Perform account reconciliations; investigate and resolve variances where necessary
o Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries in compliance with GAAP
o Assist with external and internal audits, including preparing working papers for the auditors and analyzing data
o Prepare regional disclosures needed for SEC reporting
o Role will identify and resolve process and system issues related to revenue transactions and work with Revenue Accounting SME on system-related issues
o Participate in systems implementation including user-acceptance testing (UAT) and work with IT support in resolving system issues
o To successfully perform various ad hoc projects as requested
We're looking for an experienced professional with the skill set below:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance and/or equivalent experience. CPA and public accounting experience preferred.
- 3-4 years of accounting experience including accounting close and financial statement preparation with minimum 1+ years in revenue role
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Attention to details but not overlook the big picture. Being analytical and love data analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, both orally and written. Able to communicate with all levels of personnel.
- Standout colleague with a positive personality
- Good social and business partnering skills across multiple levels and functions
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.