Quality Audit Analyst
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage process audits from a quality perspective to ensure the quality systems are being implemented consistently and effectively.
- Implementing the basic quality and continuous improvement framework for the processes based on Six Sigma
- Design, develop and implement quality framework covering all the services rendered
- Work within Key Customer Group and the appropriate teams to drive the continuous improvement agenda in the end to end process.
- Conduct regular brainstorming sessions in the team to identify the process gaps and work towards resolution.
- Oversee the implementation of quality related initiatives, and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives
- Facilitate process audits from a quality perspective to ensure that the quality systems are being implemented consistently, effectively and identify corrective action
- Support in tracking the performance against program objectives and implementing improvement initiatives to achieve the objectives
- Should continuously learn the process to keep updated about the changes that helps during the audits.
- Establish Monthly reporting for all metrics and publish the dashboard to supervisor and respective managers.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree course
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in Quality Audit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Perks and Benefits
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.