Facilities Site Lead | Ilocos
- Laoag, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Laoag, Ilocos Region, PhilippinesLaoagIlocos RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Join our team, and you’ll be part of an industry-leading organization that champions innovation, leverages deep and cutting-edge facilities expertise and pioneers industry solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
We’re looking for an experienced Facilities Site Lead. The role will be responsible for all activities associated with managing client demand, coordinating with candidate management team members to set expectations with clients regarding demand fulfillment timeframes and acquiring clarity on demand and profile requirements. The Lead will perform analyses around the number of profiles which must be generated (based on yield rations) to meet the recruitment targets, and assign profile targets to each channel based on budget targets and the characteristics of the demand.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the following skill set,
- Must be able to oversee and manage all aspects of facility operations, office services, and/or executive support services across area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the Company’s financial and operational objectives, while assuring quality and efficient service.
- Must be responsible for the overall upkeep of site area of responsibility.
- Must be able to provide leadership and direction to housekeeping, guards and AV/Maintenance regarding facility operations and scope/quality of services.
- Must be responsible in the budget preparation, tracking and analysis of expenses.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, or related field.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.