To provide support to the clinical team and client team to assist in the promotion of quality member outcomes, to optimize member benefits, and to promote effective use of resources. Supports the procedures that ensure adherence to medical policy and member benefits in providing service that is medically appropriate, high quality, and cost effective.
- Determine customer eligibility by reviewing contractual language and medical documentation, interpret information and make decisions based on facts presented.
- Assess medical appropriateness of claims submitted, and adjust claims as needed.
- Pay all covered claims accurately and timely.
- Manage both new claims and open claims equally and maintains decision turnaround times.
- Understand the client’s operations and corporate compliance, policies and procedures and best practices.
35K Signing Bonus!
Terms and Condition Apply
- BS Nursing (BSN) Degree
- Active PH RN License holder
- A minimum of three (3) months of prior working experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting required
- Three months is equivalent to 480 hours of working experience as an RN
- Working experience as a Registered Nurse means holding an active RN license and providing direct patient care
- Clinical setting includes inpatient hospital, outpatient hospital or clinic
- year of customer service or call-center experience and a minimum of work experience is a plus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.