Spring MVC Developers
- Cebu City, PhilippinesUG/F, Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and develop application using Spring MVC framework and ensure compliance with application development standards.
- Configure, design, build, and test the application or technology architecture components and classes.
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Contribute to ensuring high quality of code by performing unit testing and following best practices.
- Document the code during development to ensure maintainability.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Provide regular status of each assigned tasks and escalate issues as necessary.
- 3+ years design and development experience using Spring MVC
- Strong understanding and experience in Spring, Design Patterns, SOA
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Has experience working on Agile projects
- Strong problem-solving skills: able to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance and eager to learn
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Pioneer House, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.