Mandarin Speaking Analyst
- Cebu City, PhilippinesUG/F, Pioneer House, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines, Cebu City, Cebu, PhilippinesCebu CityCebuPhilippines
- Full time
- Receives inbound issues or requests from client business users, end users and third party organization.
- Accepts and processes inbound incidents or requests via phone, email, portal or chat. Types of support could be:
- Voice – these are the calls received
- Non-Voice could be through emails, portals, voicemails and/or chats.
- Or a combination of both (example: 80% Voice and 20% Non-Voice
- Documents, monitors and processes through completion all incidents or requests through defined ticketing system.
- Follows defined troubleshooting procedures documented in Knowledge Management tool.
- Processes service requests such as but not limited to password reset, ID and access management, etc.
- Performs follow-up until incidents or requests are resolved by performing outbound calls, chats or emails.
- Categorizes, coordinates and escalates incidents or requests to SMEs, leads and different support groups as needed.
- Completes and passes all required trainings and assessments.
- Passes all set metrics and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Performs ad hoc tasks related to Incident Management, Change Management and Service Request as instructed by leads.
- Understands and applies customer Service Level Agreement.
- Seeks opportunities to improve knowledge, skills, and performance and is receptive to constructive feedback.
- Demonstrates uncompromising commitment to Accenture core values.
- Develops and maintains expertise for tool used.
- Identifies and implements quality improvement methods.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Willing and able to work effectively in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Willing and able to work on a shifting schedule
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Pioneer House, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.