Workplace Service Delivery Senior Manager
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Join our team, and you’ll be part of an industry-leading organization that champions innovation, leverages deep and cutting-edge workplace expertise and pioneers industry solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
We’re looking for an experienced Workplace Service Delivery Senior Manager. The role is part of the core workplace leadership driving the Accenture Workplace Solutions strategy and growth in Philippines who will be responsible for affectively managing the delivery of Workplace Services across Philippines Locations.
A seasoned leader, with proven strategic and governance capabilities who will lead its people ‘into the new’, and support the Workplace Managing Director in articulating the vison for Workplace of the future.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the following skill set,
- With at least 15 years’ of related work experience and 5 years’ in management and at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Must have an experience in handling seat management/utilization.
- Must have an experience in construction/fit out and build new site.
- Must have worked with large size/multi-million projects.
- Someone expert in Business Planning and Analytics.
- Someone with Core Competency (Change Management/People/Processes).
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.