Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Join our team, and you’ll be part of an industry-leading organization that champions innovation, leverages deep and cutting-edge Contract expertise and pioneers industry solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
We’re looking for an experienced Contract Specialist. The role is to participate with Global and/or Regional Service Center teams to support contract and subcontract compliance.
- Ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager.
- Assist in identifying contract management issues and proposing solutions for approval.
- May be requested to provide information relative local customs and practices which could potentially impact the Service Centers.
We're looking for an experienced professional with the following skill set,
- Must have 5-6 years specific experience in dealing with contracts from.
- Preferably with a Bachelor's degree in Political Science, Law, or related field.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.