Customer Service Representative (CSR) | Japanese (1533)
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We’re looking for a Bilingual Japanese Associate, what does it take to become one?
Think of yourself as the person who is responsible for applying expertise in a specific business process delivery capability (or capabilities) to ensure services are delivered in a manner consistent with our Standard Delivery Solutions and Service Level Agreements and drive continuous improvement.
As a Bilingual Japanese Associate, you will be responsbile in doing the following tasks:
- Customer Service for Payment Center operations using channels of phone, email and chat following the related existing procedures in which all transactions are in Japanese Language.
- Some of the roles and responsibilities of a Bilingual Japanese Analyst while in the Project Lydian - Google Payments office include:
- Perform customer support via phone, chat and email both in English and Japanese Language.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Coordinate with Japanese counterparts using Japanese language as the main language for communication.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by his/her team lead from time to time.
- Service channels: Inbound/Outbound phone, email & chat
We're looking for an experienced professional with the skill set below:
- Graduate of any four-year course or college undergrad with related work experience.
- English and Japanese bilingual language proficiency is required
- Experiences in the following is a plus, but not required: Reporting, Customer Service Support, Data Entry, Responding to queries (voice and query capability)
*What we offer:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
*Terms and conditions apply
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
About Us/ Company Description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.