Bilingual Korean Associate
- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesRobinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
We’re looking for a Bilingual Korean Associate, what does it take to become one?
Think of yourself as the person who is responsible for providing customer support solution that includes diagnosis, resolution and reporting of merchants relating to Googleś Products. The mission is to provide premium support to merchants that sell products through Googleś digital properties
As a Bilingual Korean Associate, you will be responsible in doing the following tasks:
- Perform customer support via phone, chat and email both in English and Korean Language.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Coordinate with Japanese counterparts using Korean Language as the main language for communication.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by his/her team lead from time to time.
Service channels: Inbound/Outbound phone, email & chat
We're looking for an experienced professional with the following skill set:
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) customer service support experience (voice, email and chat), experience working with direct consumers, either B2C or B2B environment.
- Excellent verbal & written English and Korean Language
- Experience in dealing with users through phone, email and chat.
- Strong knowledge of network troubleshooting tools and monitoring platforms
- Maintain a high sense of urgency while staying cool under pressure.
- Team oriented, quick learner and adapt to changes.
- Excellent attendance record.
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
About Us/ Company Description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Robinsons Cybergate Towers 1, 2 and 3, EDSA cor. Pioneer Street, Mandaluyong City, Manila, 1554 Metro Manila
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.