- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 7th Floor Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines
- Graduate of any four-year course;
- Has worked in shipping company or new entrant can be proposed;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Examine requisitions on receipts from ships; obtain quotations from approved vendors for comparison; seek approval from technical superintendentl place firm order.
- Coordinate with Technical Superintendent for the arrangement of delivery to any convenient port by most reasonable and economical means, keeping the vessel informed and the local agent.
- Check invoices on receipt against orders and delivery receipt and seek endorsement from Technical Superintendent.
- To arrange and record any spares or equipment offloaded from the ship for overhaul, repair or recondition ashore and ensure their return on board,
- Check related expenditures in the statements of account and verify with the recod order.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.