- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Travel Counselor/ Travel Assistant is responsible for directly attending to client's travel needs from flight booking to final departure while ensuring that the entire process conforms to IATA regulations and performance standard and the Service Level Agreement (SLA) where applicable.
- Performs travel related bookings and fulfillment of travel requirements for both international and domestic.
- Communicates with the customer according toa ll approved MOAs, SLAa and other contracts.
- Handles and monitors travel related requirements of VIP clients.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree ,Travel/Tourism/ Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): tour package computation, tour booking, ticketing, MICE booking, customer service, helpdesk.
- At least 2 years of working experience is required for the position.
- Open to Fresh graduates with Travel Agency internship or OJT.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Manila.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.