IT Support Lead
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Times Plaza Bldg., Manila, Philippines
Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
Computer System Administration
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Responsible for providing support to the client’s technical needs and ensure uninterrupted service.
- Installs and updates application software as required.
- Delivers and installs new hardware and software being requested by the user within the agreeable and workable time.
- Ensures network connection of computer users is available at all times.
- Attends to the service request of users which is within the set KPI.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.