IT Support Lead
- Manila, Philippines
- Full time
- Responsible for providing support to the client’s technical needs and ensure uninterrupted service.
- Installs and updates application software as required.
- Delivers and installs new hardware and software being requested by the user within the agreeable and workable time.
- Ensures network connection of computer users is available at all times.
- Attends to the service request of users which is within the set KPI.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
- Must be willing to work on a shifting schedule.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- Computer Networking
- SERVER Administration
- Computer maintenance
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.