Accounting Officer | Accounts Receivable
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 8% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 17 hours ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Skyland Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Banking & Finance
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Responsible for monitoring and collection of account receivables from sea and airfare travelers (individual/principals) and agencies to controls and keep credit line contracts and agreements.
- Collects all payments from individual, principal, and company to updates and extracts records of accounts in Harmony system.
- Reconciles unidentified and overdue receivables of clients (Travel & other Agencies).
- Prepares and submits Aging Report to Tourism group (Company).
- Filings and updating of credit line contracts and agreements and final/passenger manifest reservations to send bills through email or hard copy.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.