Accounting and Inventory Analyst
- Manila, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for the review, periodic monitoring, analyses of finance and accounting transactions as a basis for the accurate financial statement of an SBU.
- Reviews general ledger accounts and test validity of transactions and proper charging of accounts, and generates a journal voucher for the approval of SBU Accounting Manager.
- Participates in the financial review such as balance sheet, revenue, cost, and expenses.
- Prepares and monitors timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual returns and payments of all taxes.
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- With two (2) years work experience in accounting and Inventory Management in a retail establishment;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
- Management Accounting
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7th Floor Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Corporate Careers
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.