Accounting and Inventory Analyst
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 7th Floor Times Plaza Building, UN Avenue corner Taft Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Certified Public Accountant
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy;
- Certified Public Accountant;
- With two (2) years work experience in accounting and Inventory Management in a retail establishment;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for the review, periodic monitoring, analyses of finance and accounting transactions as a basis for the accurate financial statement of an SBU.
- Reviews general ledger accounts and test validity of transactions and proper charging of accounts, and generates a journal voucher for the approval of SBU Accounting Manager.
- Participates in the financial review such as balance sheet, revenue, cost, and expenses.
- Prepares and monitors timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual returns and payments of all taxes.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.