Quality Management Officer (ISO)
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Corporate Careers
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 7/F Times Plaza Bldg. UN Avenue cor Kalaw, Ermita Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Total Quality Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable in ISO requirements. Keen to record keeping, filing, and documentation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in U.N. Avenue,Ermita, Manila.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents relative to the quality management are controlled.
- Efficient establishment, implementation, and monitoring of applicable management system.
- Responsible in ensuring that all documents and records relative to applicable management system are controlled and updated.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
Magsaysay is a leading human resource and shipping company in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in 1948, Magsaysay has been filling the personnel needs of world-class companies in the Maritime, Cruise, and Hotel and Healthcare industries among others. It has also been a prime mover in the Philippine Shipping Industry. Magsaysay provides human resource and other related services for the following industries: Shipping, Cruise, Hotels, Entertainment, Casino and Gaming, Computer Graphics, Healthcare, Information Technology, Shipbuilding and Ship Repair, Accounting, CallCenters, Medical Transcription, Port Operations, Logistics, and Tourism. Magsaysay is also engaged in Travel and Tourism, Insurance, Training, Multimedia and Graphics Animation Services, Trading, and Business Process Outsourcing. Magsaysay's core principle of investing in people and caring for them and their families has been the foundation for its success and growth. The company is proud of its excellent customer base of world class companies, who share its long-term view of developing and caring for their people. We offer great opportunities for competent and motivated high potentials who are keen on building careers with us.