Quality Management Officer (ISO)
- Manila, Philippines
- 20,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for ensuring that all documents relative to the quality management are controlled.
- Efficient establishment, implementation, and monitoring of applicable management system.
- Responsible in ensuring that all documents and records relative to applicable management system are controlled and updated.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be knowledgeable in ISO requirements. Keen to record keeping, filing, and documentation.
- Applicants must be willing to work in U.N. Avenue,Ermita, Manila.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- MS Office
- Auditing and Compliance
- Total Quality Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7/F Times Plaza Bldg. UN Avenue cor Kalaw, Ermita Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Corporate Careers
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.