Senior Account Executive - Freight Forwarding
- Manila, Philippines
- 30,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Responsible for acquiring new accounts and strengthening business relationship with existing clients to ensure sales and marketing objectives and strategies of the Company are achieved.
- Acquire new accounts by identifying business opportunities and potential customers and negotiating with key personnel to introduce and offer services.
- Assists Immediate Superior in implementing sales and marketing plans and applies the most effective strategy to strengthen and expand client base.
- Strengthens business relationship with existing accounts through regular and quality client calls
- and serves as primary point of contact for customer concerns and needs. Ensures problems are
- resolved on-time and corrective actions are implemented.
- Prepares and recommends sales quotation/proposal with contribution margin analysis and discuss
- them with Immediate Superior for approval.
- Solicits booking from current and new accounts and negotiates for rate Improvements/or
- Provides information and updates to customers on matters related to vessel schedule, port &
- freight rate adjustments.
- Liaise with Billing, Credit and Collection to ensure all services rendered are collected In full and on-time.
- Gathers and interprets useful information of competitors and share with the team for further
Prepares and submits necessary reports such as:
1. Weekly Sales Call vistt (Plan & Actual)
2. Sales highlights
3. Business Review/Performance Review
Prepares annual/monthly volume and revenue sales forecast of customers and potential clients.
Performs responsibilities identified in the Quality Management System.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years in sales and marketing experience in a domestic freight forwarding company handling corporate accounts
- Accounts handled in the past must be corporate and majority must be related to consumer goods.
- Has a wide array of client database that can be converted to Company's customers
- Determined to work towards target set by the company
- Confident in dealing with the management team or the decision makers of companies
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ermita, Manila.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Product Management
- Applied Economics [Financial Economics] and BS Marketing Management
- Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Business Administration
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Times Plaza Building, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Corporate Careers
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.