Merchandisers serve major roles in planning/ sourcing/ marketing the products that meet customer needs based on their understanding of the overall market of each category. To this end, merchandisers must retain their competence to constantly satisfy customers.
- Analysis of business environment, market research and understanding of customer needs and trends.
- Product sourcing and planning.
- Review of product quality and related regulations.
- Sales analysis, planning and post-sales management.
- Review and analyze weekly and seasonal sell-thru and sales results by category to reorder and to find new opportunities for sales increase and KPI achievement.
- Supplier invitation and management, negotiation of prices, margins and suppliers’ participation in programs and promotions.
- Frequent coordination with different departments.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned by management.
- Graduate of a 4-year business course
- Candidates should have 2 to 4 years work experience in a Marketing and/or Retail company
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Good sense of product trends and consumer needs
- High level of analytical skill
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Strategic thinker, outgoing, team-oriented
- Cross-functional and cross-cultural experience is a plus
- Preferably lives near Bonifacio Global City
- Creative Thinking
- Market Research
- Product Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 7F The Avecshares Center, 1132 University Parkway Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Online Retail
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.