Customer Service Manager
8990 Holdings Inc.
- Davao City, PhilippinesElpidio Quirino Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
A Customer Service Manager’s role leads and motivates team of staff to ensure they are giving the best customer service possible. The Manager reviews delinquency loan reports and initiate and / or make recommendations for remedial action as required. He/she also systematically and aggressively make follow-ups on current non-performing and unsatisfactory accounts in order to maintain an acceptable collection efficiency rating. Lastly, the Manager handles complaints of clients as well and helps build a good customer relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any accounting related course.
- Preferably with experience in a managerial position.
- Preferably with experience in mass housing and subdivision development.
- Proficient in MS Office particularly, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Preferably with previous tenure with a real estate company.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- 14th and 15th month bonuses, depending on company's performance;
- Quarterly Rice Incentive;
- Quarterly Performance Incentive (quota based);
- Annual summer outing;
- Annual company Asian Trip abroad (quota based);
- Medical Health Insurace coverage after 6 months from date hired;
- Education support for 1 scholar 3 years from date hired.
- Analyzing Data
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft / MS Excel
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Elpidio Quirino Ave, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
- Real Estate Development
- 1 opening
About 8990 Holdings Inc.
8990 Holdings, Inc. (HOUSE), formerly IP Converge Data Center, Inc., was incorporated as an information technology and telecommunications services provider on July 08, 2005. On October 1, 2013, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one and the change in its primary purpose to that of a holding company. In May 2012, Iholdings, Inc. (Iholdings), Januarius Resources Realty Corporation (Januarius) and Kwantlen Development, Inc. (Kwantlen) gained control of the Company through the acquisition of 61.4% of the outstanding capital stock of HOUSE. In May 2013, in line with the objective to consolidate certain real estate companies owned or controlled by Iholdings, Januarius and Kwantlen, the Company acquired all of the outstanding shares in 8990 Housing Development Corporation, 8990 Luzon Housing Development Corporation, Fog Horn, Inc., 8990 Leisure and Resorts Corporation, 8990 Davao Housing Development Corporation and 8990 Mindanao Housing Development Corporation. Having disposed of its information technology and telecommunications business in 2012 and following its corporate reorganization, the Company is operating, through its subsidiaries, as a low-cost mass housing developer. As of December 31, 2013, the Company completed 16 mass housing projects comprising approximately 14,000 housing units under the DECA Homes and Urban DECA Homes brands.