1. maintain the vehicle or all the vehicles of the employer by keeping them clean and in running state.
2. Take the vehicle (s) or send them to a repair shop/ garage for repairs when needed.
3. Care for the people travelling in the vehicle when taking them from one place to another.
4. Abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the state authorities to avoid any mishaps/ accidents.
5. Make sure that in case of making a delivery for the employer, the package is delivered in the best condition and in timely fashion.
6. Take care for the safety of those who are travelling with him/ her in the vehicle.
7. Keep all the documents of the vehicle and his/ her license in place while driving any vehicle.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Born Again Christian
- Willing to stay in
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Office Address
- UNIT C707 COLUMBIA AIRFREIGHT COMPLEX, STO NINO PARANAQUE CITY, Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Package / Freight Delivery
- 1 opening