- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Create custom responsive websites using Wordpress and Magento.
- Create web apps and other multimedia related projects (i.e. banners, etc.).
- Quality assurance and documentation.
- Provide daily progress of development.
- Provide work estimates.
- Timely and high quality delivery.
If you are interested to be part of our growing team of creative and tech geeks, please send your application and include the following requirements.
- Copy of Grades / Transcript of Records and GPA Score
Shortlisted applicants will be notified of next steps via email. Due to volume of applications, incomplete applications may not be considered.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficient in PHP and MySQL.
- Proficient in MVC pattern.
- Knows how to manipulate existing codes.
- Knows how to integrate databases.
- Knows how to create and integrate web services.
- Good working knowledge on OOP.
- Has strong problem solving skills and a very strong attention to detail.
- Good English communication skills and able to translate technical information in layman's terms.
- Able to multi-task and can gracefully handle pressure.
- Highly flexible, self-starter with strong drive to learn new skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati.
- Minimum 1 year work experience; however, fresh graduates with web or apps development exposure and with above average academic standing are welcome to apply in lieu of the minimum work experience required.
Preferred but not required applications:
- Knowledge in using Wordpress and/or Magento.
- Knowledge in design patterns.
- Knowledge in using CakePHP, CodeIgniter, and other MVC frameworks.
- Experience with any Linux distribution, SSH and basic shell scripting.
You must email your resume and transcript of records (or copy of grades) to [email protected] .com for your application to be considered.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Linux Server
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.