We are looking for highly agile Creative Project Coordinators (Associates) who are strongly passionate about accounts management, project management and sales support.
- Manage multiple clients and projects related to multimedia design (design and animation), web maintenance, web development, and other service lines.
- Support business development efforts to get new accounts across the company's service lines.
- Respond to inquiries and convert to customer.
- Perform project scoping, estimates and create proposals.
- Participate in pitches to brands and attend to client calls.
- Prepare critical path schedule for projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with various project stakeholders (clients, designers, and developers) to ensure expectations and responsibilities are aligned.
- Perform quality check to ensure all requirements are met before project turnover to the client.
- Write documentation and lead client training related to service deployed.
- Improve and monitor compliance of internal processes related to project management, sales and operations.
- Write content, as needed.
Note: For the safety of everyone, the successful candidate will temporarily work from home due to the ongoing Covid pandemic until further notice.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Has passion in accounts management, project management and sales support for multimedia design (design and animation) and web development projects.
- Has very strong attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
- Highly organized.
- Comfortable talking with clients and doing presentations.
- Able to translate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Able to multitask and can gracefully handle pressure.
- Highly agile in occasional client calls outside Philippine work hours (i.e. from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM, 9:00 PM to 12:00 MN)
- Work Experience: Fresh Grad - 4 years experience
Preferred but not required qualifications:
- Applicants with customer facing experience (customer service, project management, accounts management, sales/busines development) or inclination are preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Account Management
- Communication Arts
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cityland Herrera Tower, V. A. Rufino St 98, 1227 Makati, Philippines
- Information Services
- 3 openings