ATM Placement Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with the vendors and maintenance personnel of ATM systems.
- Collaborates with all applicable teams for daily management of machines.
- Manages and conducts ATM projects and data analysis.
- Perform regular site visits.
- Acquire knowledge about the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and apply.
- Follows state, federal, and local ATM Regulations.
- With 2 years or more experience and/or training or any relevant education as ATM Placement Specialist.
- High School Diploma is Required.
- Knowledgeable or able to demonstrate learning capability with accounting software and other system skills.
- Physically fit with good vision.
- Must have a collegiate level of written and oral communication in English.
- Flexible to travel in different location.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Demonstrate strong analytical abilities, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to perform in best interests of the company, its goal, and its budget.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to keep up with the latest in software and technology and adapt to changes.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- medical plaza, san miguel ave., Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Web Applications, Visual Entertainment, Gaming, and Payment Systems
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.